Week 2

I feel great but I am not in ketosis today. Normally if eat out I plan what I am going to order.....today I did not. I had one of those stupidly realistic dreams. My phone alarm went off in my dream and I turned it off and got up. I got up and started to get ready for work. I laid my clothes out, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair ect. I walk into the living room to get my son's clothes for school ready and thought "My why is it so dark in here?". I check my watch and it is 1:52am!! By the time I realized what time it was, it was just too late and I was already awake. I burned time soaking in the tub and did an energizing sugar scrub. I gave myself a gel manicure. By the time my nails were done, I woke Logan up to get dressed at 6am and took him to McDonald's to get breakfast and apparently EVERYTHING AT MCDONALDS HAS A CRAP LOAD OF SUGAR!!!


Why does Equal have a gram of carbs in each packet? Why does McDonalds not have sweet 'n' low which has 0 carbs, 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 fat...the only macro it has it 30 mg of sodium? If I went to Jack in the Box and ordered the same thing it is a fraction of the carbs.......


So now I just have to keep things up and not let it screw with my head. 

I did lose 2 pounds this week. Not as quickly as I expected but still going.

Comments