I tested when I woke up this morning (9ish) and I was still at a .02 (just barely in ketosis) I just tested again at 4pm and now I'm testing at .09 and I ran it 3 times. Yay!!!
I had to end my water fast a little sooner than anticipated. I started getting light headed when I would stand up. However, I transitioned into Ketosis yesterday. Just barely but hey I am there! I even tested 3 times and this morning just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. Everyone has their own way of telling that they are in Ketosis. I am having issues sleeping. Today (thanks to Aunt Flo) had me craving something sweet like no tomorrow. I combined cream cheese, kerry gold butter and coconut oil in the microwave and it gave me a fat bomb with the sweet kick.
Since I was in ketosis for a good bit I I decided to do a little experiment......I ate a peanut butter and peach jam sandwich Tuesday night. By Thursday morning I gained 20 pounds of fluid.....yes you read that right TWENTY POUNDS OF FLUID. I and the first to admit I rolled down the carb coaster and I need to get back in the game. Tomorrow its back to liquids 24/7. The swelling is so bad even my fingers are extremely swollen.
I feel great but I am not in ketosis today. Normally if eat out I plan what I am going to order.....today I did not. I had one of those stupidly realistic dreams. My phone alarm went off in my dream and I turned it off and got up. I got up and started to get ready for work. I laid my clothes out, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair ect. I walk into the living room to get my son's clothes for school ready and thought "My why is it so dark in here?". I check my watch and it is 1:52am!! By the time I realized what time it was, it was just too late and I was already awake. I burned time soaking in the tub and did an energizing sugar scrub. I gave myself a gel manicure. By the time my nails were done, I woke Logan up to get dressed at 6am and took him to McDonald's to get breakfast and apparently EVERYTHING AT MCDONALDS HAS A CRAP LOAD OF SUGAR!!! Why does Equal have a gram of carbs in each packet? Why does McDonalds not have sweet 'n' low which has 0 carbs...
Comments
Post a Comment