The start...

I have a theory that a vast number of my migraines are caused by processed foods. To test this theory, I am going to go Keto for a month straight...24/7 no deviations.

Myfitnesspal account is set up for 1650 calories, 20 net carbs (carb less fiber), 92g fat, 186g protein. Body fat % is 32% and BMI is 50.2%.

I am going to start on May 1, 2018. I will post measurements and pictures on April 30th and weight on May 1st.

I have done Keto on and off but I get frusterated and say screw it when I think that I am eating right but kick myself out of ketosis. I will be working on this mindset as well and monitoring my ketones with a breath monitor from www.houseofketo.com.
It is really a great and inexpensive way to test your levels.

I have kicked myself into ketosis in 4 days with a water and chicken broth fast so I am probably going to start off with that and detox my body. On the water fast it isn't recommended for heavy exercise. The first time around I would get really bad muscle cramps but MioSport has a great water add-in that taste like Gatorade but without the sugar and calories but with the electroltyes that you need to not experience the "keto flu".

I am not a huge fan of oral vitiamins because we have to take mega doses only to absorb very little. I use vitamin patches from www.patchmd.com. Easy to use no gross after taste and since it is not oral it has calcium and iron along with a mryiad of other vitamins.

Comments